One of the most popular questions we’re asked at Plants and Trees Online is which of our plants can be used as screening plants.
Why plants are used for screening
- They’re a cheaper option to alternatives such as brick walls.
- Plants are an aesthtically pleasing way to bloc or interrupt a view.
- They’re flexible in size because they’re organic, growing creatures.
What screening plants are used for:
- To form a screen between balconies.
- Te create a visual screen between gardens.
- To hide an unsightly fence,
- To block/protect windows
- To block sunlight.
Recommended Screening Plants
- Black Bamboo – (Phyllostachys Nigra)
- Phyllostachys Bissetii (Bisset Bamboo)
- Leyland Cypress